Happy Chinese New Year!




T
Friday was our Chinese New Year celebration at Noble. We had a traditional shopping day where each teacher sold fruit, cakes, candy, and snacks. Each child got paper "lucky money" in a red envelope and was able to buy five things. Their parents were there and walked them around to the different venders. I was in charge of the candy, so I was pretty busy! The kids had a great time and I think it is an idea I want to bring back to my future classroom in the states!
Friday was our Chinese New Year celebration at Noble. We had a traditional shopping day where each teacher sold fruit, cakes, candy, and snacks. Each child got paper "lucky money" in a red envelope and was able to buy five things. Their parents were there and walked them around to the different venders. I was in charge of the candy, so I was pretty busy! The kids had a great time and I think it is an idea I want to bring back to my future classroom in the states!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home