Meet Tucker! Call me crazy, but I bought a dog this weekend. His name is Tucker and he is the cutest puppy ever. I got him from a vender on the street that was selling dogs for $200NT (about
$6). A far cry from the $8,000NT I spent on Gracy! He is very sweet and well behaved and the vet says he is healthy. He LOVES to cuddle…with anyone…even the cat! He does a little bit of separation anxiety though. He cries so hard when I leave him alone that he often throws up.
Soooooo……he has been coming to school with me, everyday. The kids love him and are very gentle. Most of the time he sleeps through my lessons anyways. I am working on getting him used to his kennel but it is a slow process. Today he was in there for the afternoon and did fairly well. He was defiantly missed at school though. All the Chinese teachers tell me he is very “popular.” He and Gracy love to play together and are getting along well.
Here is a funny story: I bought Tucker a bone for him to chew on and he loved it, unfortunately so did Gracy. How was I supposed to know that cats liked rawhide too??? Anyways, she kept taking it away from him when he wasn’t looking. Finally I came into the room to find the bone in two pieces, one for Tucker and one for Gracy. As a teacher, I was very proud of their ability to solve their own problems. LOL


1 Comments:
Your dog is so cute! I am impressed you found him for such a good price, and healthy, too! I looked at a few dogs while I was there, but never bought one. Congratulations on the new addition to your family in Taiwan!
-Stori
Post a Comment
<< Home