Culture Shock....Anyone????


Just a few random pictures to showcase some of the crazy things that you see in Taiwan. Last weekend we had an event called the Chiayi Race as a fundraiser for the local newspaper. It was basically a huge scavenger hunt that incuded finding things like a fat chef, three legged dog, dead insects, specific specific signs around the city, etc. (more pictures to come) Also, this week a lot of my kids had colds so we resorted to making them wear masks during class. I am not sure if it helped or not because the number of masked children kept getting bigger....by the end of the week, I was wearing one too!Oh yeah, and yes, that is a five-legged cat.....


1 Comments:
Yeah, we are having a lot of masked children show up at my school too. I think I am even getting a cold...
Cool picture of a five legged cat. I saw a three legged dog the other day, but your's tops the cake of deformed animals.
-Stori
Post a Comment
<< Home